Special Veteran’s Day Badge

Veteran’s Day has a special meaning to me. (Although I’m on my 23rd year of active duty service, I’m not yet a Veteran). Veteran’s Day celebrates the end of World War I and is the one American Holiday where you really should to look a Vet in the eye to say “thank you for your service.” To my fellow Brothers and Sisters in Arms, I thank you. Thank you for being the real 1% and preserving our freedoms (Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness) for generations to come. Military Service is unique and not well understood by the other 99%. (read the St. Crispian day speech from Shakespeare’s Henry V) You are special and I salute you!

This Veteran’s Day, Apple has introduced a special Workout Challenge.

vets day bade

You can earn an exclusive workout badge for Apple Watch® by simply working out for 11 minutes on this Saturday, November 11th, 2017.

I’m asking you to join the millions of Americans that will take in this challenge to show their pride and thankfulness for our Veteran’s. With your Apple Watch simply start a Run, Walk, Swim, carry a flag in the parade…you choose and keep it it going for 11 minutes. Tweet and share your results with hashtags #veteransday #applewatch (and a maybe a shoutout to #dynamiccyber)

You can only get this badge on November 11th. See you there!

This post first appeared on www.dynamiccyber.com


Excerpt from Henry V by William Shakespeare:

But we in it shall be rememberèd-

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition;

And gentlemen in England now a-bed

Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

One Comment

Leave a Comment Here, Contribute!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.